Movie Theater, Cineplex
- I have to say I love this theater. Way less crowded than most... If you are a loner movie goer, this is a good spot.
- Hedda Lettuce hosts Cinema Classics on Thursdays - get there early (there's a line!) for some truly great old movies at this fun, campy local tradition. Bonus: Rocky Horror midnight shows on weekends!
- This theater is so old-fashioned yet it has a killer sound system
- Every Friday and Saturday Night NYC Rocky Horror Picture Show performs here. It's a total blast, totally a must see. :)
- The manager Daxon is awesome! He deserves a big raise!
- The custom popcorn is delicious. Buy ahead and reserve good seats. All the screens I've been in are great.
- Free refill on large popcorn and soda + OR guests can pick up free tix 6 days in advance!
- On Fridays and Saturdays at midnight, you can see a live performance of the Rocky Horror Picture Show!
- Great intimate theater. Seats are super comfy. Went for a free screening, great hospitality.
- Time for a late night double feature picture show.
- You can now reserve seats letting you arrive just on time.
- Really nice movie theater, great comfy seats
- Rocky Horror Picture Show. You won't regret it!
- Descent movie theatre. Wasn't too crowded. Fellas if you don't like dudes staring at ya chick at the movies take her here, there's nothing but gay dudes & other couples. They have Perrier water too
- We'll be at Chelsea Clearview Tuesday celebrating opening night of "The Amazing Spiderman." Stop by!
- Great popcorn but get your tickets early if your coming on tuesdays with your optimum card
- Rocky horror bitches!!
- Popcorn. Good. No Coke Zero. Bad.
- We have our ups and downs, but we still care for our guests, unlike other cinemas I've went to. :) <3 we try to decorate a stand for a movie and have some displays around the theatre, to keep it alive
- The only place that still consistently works with our MoviePass