Bow Bow Cocktail Lounge
Karaoke, Cocktail, Bar
1155 Grant Ave (at Broadway)
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Mama Candy kicks ass!! Chinatown bar, woot!
- This bar is one big karaoke room - everyone sings along with you. Mama Candy likes her tequila.
- I love Mama Candy! She's a sweetie pie! Tip the lady well she deserves it! :-)
- Rick roll the place.
- This is my all time favorite dive bar! Candy is an awesome bartender and the people you meet while singing karaoke-priceless :) Have been so much our picture is on the wall.
- It's true what they say -- Mama Candy is the sh*t. Get here immediately and bring friends.
- karaoke rules here!!! hands down
- Go White Wedding by Billy Idol on Karaoke. Nice reverb on the mic! Hey little sister what have you done. Hey little sister who's the only one
- Never go on after Derrick V sings... Dude is a pro.
- One of the most amazing dives. Sloppy karaoke 100% of the time, awesome bar staff, etc.
- One of a kind landmark of Chinatown, sf
- Mama Candy, Chinese whiskey, and tequila are all you need to know.
- Middle aged white professionals and Chinese men collide in a battle for the limelight.
- Karaoke, ice cold tsingtao, and free peanuts and pistachios.
- Chinese karaoke
- Mama candy is the shit. If you ain't knowin, you better learn about it.. Tuesday Friday nd Saturday
- Go for the karaoke, stay for the peanuts.
- Where Chinatown locals and hipsters meet
- It's the diviest.