- Bova's has the best pastries in the North End (without the line) and they're open 24 hours for when you need a cannoli at 3:47am.
- I was so fucked up I didn't even know what I ate, but it was delicious
- Favorite place to pickup bread and chocolate cake.
- This is the spot if you need a late night lobster tail or just something less touristy than the bakeries on Hanover Street.
- Lobsters tails = happiness
- Get the blueberry cheesecake... It's fantastic. Prefect blend of dense and creamy!
- Bakery that specializes in tiramisu, cream puffs & calzones. In 1892 was site of Greenie Store owned by Rubinowitz family. This store moved in 1908 & later became Stop & Shop! More info in blog.<LINK>
- Bova's has better pastries, cheaper prices, no line. Open 24/7. AND, you can avoid the tourists at Mike's!
- Check out Bova's Bakery as seen on Best Bars in America
- Going to miss this place , only 24 hour pizza , sandwiches and really good baked items
- Way better than Mike's and no lines!
- Try sfogliatelle - the lobster tail pastry.
- Cannoli spot, open 24 hours
- elephant ears
- Best ricotta pie in town.
- Come by between 630-730 pm for the freshest bread straight from the oven!
- The Italian calzone is amazing!
- Much better than Mike's in my opinion. Open 24x7. Half the price.
- The layer cookies are good, the coconut bar and chocolate eclair was delicious. I didnt so much care for the cannolis.
- The Florentine cannoli may just be the best pastry I've ever eaten.