The Bourbon Theatre
- Check out some sweet local music.
- Great place to listen to national and local music.
- These bartenders always have fresh ingredients often from their own gardens. Simply step up to the bar and ask your tender to make something good. It will be.
- Get an old fashioned !
- I work here. feel free to hit me up with any questions or concerns.
- Loved seeing Emily Kinney and Dylan Gardner
- I go there for the concerts. Awesome atmosphere and great staff
- Catch as many bands as you can on the front stage. You won't get more of an intimate experience at any venue in Lincoln.
- Absolutely great place!
- Check out Rivertree Church at the Bourbon Theatre on Sunday mornings at 10:30 AM. Great music. Great message. www.RivertreeLincoln.com
- I love you guys, but the bars need footrests!
- Get your Fair Trade coffee fix at Kinetic Brew, now operating out of the Bourbon.
- The best Old Fashioned I've had in the state. Glad there is a venue like this in Lincoln doing it right.
- Try the Rosewater Rickey!!!
- One of the best places to get true, traditional, old school drinks. Get whatever Luke tells you to get.