Whisky Bar, Nightclub, Bar
$ $ $
241 Bourbon St (btwn Canal & Iberville St.)
New Orleans, LA 70130
- 3 for 1 drinks upstairs
- Bar staff was unfriendly and unpleasant. No desire to go back here again.
- FMX employees favorite New Orleans bar. Did someone say mechanical bull?!
- Dont forget to find chris cook and slap him
- The beer here is in bottles, but you can ask the bartenders for plastic cups to continue your stroll down Bourbon.
- Don't forget to tip your mechanical bull operator.
- Check out the balcony bar upstairs for a better view of Bourbon st. And drink specials.
- Skip this joint. Bought a full round of drinks and they wouldn't give me a cup of water. Insisted that I needed to buy a bottle.
- great bar 3 for 1 all day !!!!! and Country Music !!!!
- Had a blast. Bartender gave me a deal I didn't know about. Great time
- Be sure to check out the mechanical bull :)
- This is so country bar with a mechanical bull.
- Go upstairs to the balcony and then proceed to encourage the despicable acts that Bourbon Street is known for
- Ride the bull, you get two tries to tame that beast! Shot girls are gorgeous here, but they are crazy and know how to hustle you for some "exotic" test tube shots. Be warned.
- Amanda and the others are great. Had an amazing time.
- Mechanical Bull. That is all.
- pretty scary
- great place to find women who look like John Travolta and men who look like Debra Winger.
- Great country bar for visiting Texans! 3 for 1 bottled beers were greatly appreciated. Go upstairs, less people, better view. Spent the most time out in this bar despite the somewhat grumpy bartender.