Bar, American, Pub
1932 W Division St (at Winchester Ave.)
Chicago, IL 60622
- Great place to have an after work happy hour. Invite your colleagues and friends. Then grab dinner near by.
- Not only a huge beer selection, but free shuffleboard! Sign up for their rewards program to get $5 back! https://www.springrewards.com/places/28969
- The Nachos and Buffalo sandwich w/ grilled asparagus was everything. Good food, good atmosphere.
- great beers. get the sliders.
- Great Beer!
- Wonderful Place
- Bloody Mary bar.
- The generic interior means that your attention will fall to one of three things: the busty servers, the football game on the flat-screens orand this would be our choicethe 70-bottle-strong beer list
- Pretty decent beer selection. Excellent breakfast burrito and they have a nice Bloody Mary bar on weekends.
- The Boundary
- Luke the bartender makes delish choc pretzel and oatmeal cookie shots!!
- The gobbler Turkey Burger is awesome.
- Ask for Lynn for a server...she's so amazing and FUN!!!!
- Great place to watch sports. Love Emily Wood, she is a good friend and will take care of you. Very nice wait staff, great food and beer list. The patio rocks in the summer too!
- So. Many. Tvs.
- Completely uninspired sports bar, my tip is to keep walking and go literally anywhere else on Division
- Nice bar with high top tables. Huge selection of beer. Food is good but mostly it's your typical bar food.
- This Wicker Park sports bar is filled with plenty of TVs. The food and beer, coupled with the fireplace, make it a nice spot to catch up with friends.
- Brunch here leaves a lot to be desired. The bloody mary bar is great, but the food itself is really underwhelming.