579 Meeker Ave (btw N. Henry & Monitor)
Brooklyn, NY 11222
- The Weekend Starts at Boulevard Tavern. Grill open serving the best burgers, hot dogs, and Tater Tots in Greenpoint. $5 all YOU can eat PER PERSON. PUNK NIGHT this Friday.
- $3 boulevard brew
- The Boulevard Tavern 4th Anniversary Party is in full swing. Free Buffet and happpy hour all night!
- Come to the Boulevard Tavern 4th Anniversary Party Saturday Night! DJ Spaz spin the best 80's New Wave and Goth. Free Buffet. Happy Hour All Night!
- $5 all you can eat bbq going on in the backyard - hooray spring is here!
- Any bar that's a friend of dogs is a friend of mine.
- Holy shit, there is an awesome juke box here
- Erotic photo hunt is awesome!
- Greenpoint Social every Monday starting at 8pm. $5 all you can eat BBQ and drink specials!
- the $5 all you can eat BBQ cannot be beat!
- Hands down my one and only favorite neighborhood bar. They play mad men and game of thrones Sunday nights AND makes popcorn for everyone! An intimate and awesome crew
- Surprisingly beautiful backyard.
- Wow a year later and this horrible ref headed monster is still working here. The owners must be non existent. Hello bar rescue!!!
- Great place to break your phone.
- I miss Boulevard Tavern
- Love this spot. Great atmosphere, big booths and little backyard.
- Stop in at 2...4pm... whenever. Nice bar staff. Ask the kitchen guy what the best snack is and listen to him.
- Great neighborhood bar. The pulled pork and sliders are yummy. The Mac and cheese is awesome. Lovely patio. Pool table. 12 beers on tap.
- Open since 1928, this Greenpoint staple is now owned by East Village nightlife vets but the vibes are still old-school Brooklyn.
- Low music, not intrusive, excellent selection of reasonably priced, standard beer. Backyard patio with ample wooden bench table room & wooden booth inside afford decent privacy. Nice first date spot.