Park, Playground, Scenic Lookout
S State St & Bayview Dr
Bellingham, WA 98225
- On a nice day there's no better place
- From this waterfront park, you can walk on the Interurban trail that will take you all the way downtown & right to Boundary Bay Brewery! Reward yourself with a pint or two after a day in the park.
- This is the best time a year to go to the park. Probably better if you bike it there parking goes fast.
- Watch for the lady Washington pirate ship in the summertime!
- If you're driving, parking is nutso on nice days. Leave the car in Fairhaven and walk to Boulevard on the boardwalk!
- Best place to relax and enjoy the scenery. Coffee is a good companion if you don't have a dog.
- When it comes to Boulevard Park, just get a hot chocolate with soy milk at The Woods and then just sit and enjoy the view. Sometimes you need to stop walking and just take it in
- go down to Boulevard Park, grab a cup of Joe at The Woods, and walk the boardwalk.
- One of the best parks in Bellingham. It's hard to beat the view.
- Another wonderful stop in Bellingham. Coffee shop. . Tables. .. beach, and great place to watch the sun go down.
- Have a coffee at the Woods right there, sit with ur hunnie and watchb the kids play at the park...perfect date!
- Grab a cup of coffee at Woods and walk the boardwalk to Fairhaven.
- Great place to watch Fireworks on July 4th.