Boulder Farmers' Market
13th St. (btwn Canyon & Arapahoe)
Boulder, CO 80302
4:00pm - 8:00pm
8:00am - 2:00pm
- One of the best in the state, the market has a strict sell-what-you-grow policy and a lovely setting next to Boulder Creek. (MayOct., Fri. and Sat.)
- Forgot to bring cash? You can use a credit cards at the market booth to buy market currency that the farmers can accept.
- Get the chicken dumplings from Sister's Pantry. Yummy!!!
- Big Top Pops
- Big Top Pops!
- Pupusas way to expensive and so small, you better try "supreme falafel" just delicious!
- What a great farmers' market!!!
- Cool off with a gourmet popsicle at Big Top Pops!
- Ask for Art at the salsa stand, he's the best! If you like it spicy try their new habanero salsa, it's delicious!!
- Wear your finest fanny pack and you will be pelted by the finest produce.
- A very Bouldery place to be and be seen. One of the biggest and busiest farmer's markets I've seen in Colorado. Organics galore and plenty of free samples. Pricey, but hey, it's Boulder.
- get the veggie dumplings from sisters pantry
- Was crowded on Saturday but looked cute and seemed to be filled with yummy food if you could wrestle your way to it.
- Wonderful variety of local farms. Also has a nice grouping of food stands representing many ethnicities.
- Hours are Wednesday 4-8 pm (the other tip is wrong) and Saturdays 8-2 pm. All local produce and yummy prepared food to go!
- A solid mix of farmers and artisans.
- Free samples
- Need a $6 head of lettuce? This is the spot.
- You are not suppose to bring dogs!
- Bar M Ranch - Lovely lamb!