Music Venue, American, Bar
1375 W Lake St (btwn Loomis St & Ada St)
Chicago, IL 60607
5:00pm - 1:00am
5:00pm - 1:00am
11:30am - 1:30am
3:00pm - 1:30am
5:00pm - 1:30am
- This was the venue of the inaugural "Rock the Red" show, in 2010!
- Order a Schlitz and use the two quarters from your change to play pinball.
- Great sound, but it can be LOUD. Bring earplugs.
- Well maintained AND affordable! They even give you the option to roam in and out!
- They have a Photo Booth
- visit upstairs with Dino!!!
- Play pinball: Bobby Orr Power Play, Champion Pub, Creature from the Black Lagoon, FunHouse, Gilligan's Island, Seawitch, The Addams Family
- Sucks that they don't allow stage diving or crowd surfing. Pretty good place to see a show, regardless.
- Jaegger is for Freshmen. Try a chilled shot of locally-made 70 Proof hum, The World's Most Unique Rum.
- The beer list was brought to you from the heavens, but whiskey is where it's at. We like to be right up front here. Check in and leave a photo of some of those killer wings. TW 's Bottom Lounge.
- Always forget its closed on Mondays.
- If you need a cab, the security guys will call one for you .
- Only tip you need to know is how amazing the back rooftop balcony is on a summer night. Best place to enjoy a cold beer IMO
- Great place to see a show and watch blackhawks games! Also, try the black bean burger it's amazing!
- For a lot of shows, the security guys will have people waiting outside to get in. If it's cold/rainy/whatever, just tell them you're there to get something to eat and you can wait inside.
- metal movie nights upstairs on weds.
- Amazing beer selections and the front bar has super cute bartenders :)
- Belgian frites with fried egg and basil aioli. Oh, and-- I guess-- live music.
- As most have noted, this place has a fantastic beer selection
- You get really looked after here backstage. sound engineer was great, great quality on and off stage. Nice food too, salads were great, makes a change from your normal bar burgers