Beer Store, Bar
1710 N 45th St #3
Seattle, WA 98103
- They now have a bar and daily beer tastings!
- This is my Disney land.
- Great selection of beers and insanely knowledgable staff.
- be prepared if you enter you're spending at least 20 bucks
- You can fill your growler here - be green and frugal
- Ok selection...didn't really live up to the hype...
- Make sure you look UP at the gigantic bottles of La Fin du Monde and others. 9 beers on tap to enjoy while you peruse the best beer selection in Seattle.
- Drink a beer while you shop
- Nice selection of draft beer, along with lots of cans and bottles. Not the best organized, but a great neighborhood spot. Drink there or take your beer to go!
- This place smell fungus, but the staff can recommend lots of good beers, they have awesome selections of sour beers, American and Belgium one. Just loved it!
- Friendly staff and awesome selection of beer. From time to time they offer some cellared beauties.
- Amazing beer selection from all over the world.
- A great place to get the hard to find beer from Boundary Bay!
- They carry Blue Mountain cider. Yum!
- Radical AND tubular AT THE SAME TIME!
- You can drink and buy beer from around the world. Great selection!
- Don't ask employees for personal suggestions. They expect you to know what you like... Welcome to Seattle!
- Outstanding selection and rotating taps. Can't believe it took me this long to discover this Seattle gem.
- Pay a small corking fee and drink any bottle you've purchased inside the shop. Nice selection of cider with brands not carried by Whole Foods.
- Flying Saucer BeerKnurds this is a must stop upon visiting Seattle.