Winery, Deli / Bodega, Restaurant
Calle Tabonuco #5A
Guaynabo, Guaynabo Municipio 00968
- Excelente comidas y exclusivos vinos.
- Try the Dumplings.
- La nueva casa de Magna Special Craft.
- Order the Tuna Tartare and Veal Chicharrones; you won't regret it!
- Try Tuna Tartare, Chicken Potstickers and Veal Chicharrones appetizers. Come hungry as entree portions are huge (sharing!) Great wine selection at this busy San Juan restaurant. Power lunch place.
- Ummm..... Service needs to move up a few notches.....
- Bananas Foster and the Baked Alaska are amazing. Try and save some room for dessert.
- Make sure you have at least 3 hours available to eat...service is spotty and slow...great food and huge plates
- Everything here is delicious. Sunday Brunch ... absolutely awesome. One of my favorite. ;-)
- Everything is so good! The ribs and the baked Alaska are huge in size and in deliciousness
- Try Tuna Tartare & Veal Chicharrones & Let us know in Foodietiando.com & Twitter: @Foodietiando
- Check out the incredible selection of beers!
- El carpaccio de red es magnfico. No tengas miedo y date la vuelta para encontrar un buen vino
- Love the Foie Gras! Excellent Food Quality and wine selections....
- My favorite tapas in this restaurant is "Veal Chicharrones" , their meat cuts are very good. On one occasion we had authentic crab legs which were to die for.
- Best Key Lime Pie!!!!!
- The tuna tartar berry salad is delightful.
- Dumplings are the best! Tuna Tartare also a good choice. Basically anything here is pretty darn good!!
- Huge portions of quality food and great wine selection. The deli is awesome ( boar's head they had it first). They changed my mind as I was pissed at owner who kicked us out a cardiology fellows 7yrs
- Try the Baked Alaska & Praline Cream!