Wine Shop, Wine Bar
301 Bedford Ave (btwn South 2nd & South 1st Sts.)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
- The staff is helpful. Prices are more reasonable than Manhattan.
- I like a Ninis better. The staff is more helpful over there.
- Friendliest staff I've ever seen at a liquor store
- Well curated selection and nice vibe. Plus, it's right off the L stop.
- Get the Jolie folie rose. It's good.
- The cheap stuff upfront is generally very good for the sub-$10 price tag.
- Try the San Giovanni 'Il Chiaretto" !
- Best wine for the money plus tools like champagne stoppers for $6!!