The Bottle Shop
- Simply amazing. One of the best beer selection i've seen. And i saw a lot of them. Seriously, this is a MUST for beer lovers. Do not hesitate! And you also may find sazonal beers on tap!
- "Beer is proof God wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin: Everytime I come in here I hear that quote in my head.
- Vote for us for Drink Philly's 2012 Drinker's Choice Awards
- The only place I've ever seen Dogfishhead 120 minute on tap
- Get your growler filled up here
- You can get your hands on some Russian River bottles here, but you pay a premium.
- Pretty pricey compared to the prices you can get at a larger liquor store like Wegmans but AWESOME beer selection. I was so happy I mix and matched because I discovered some new beers I really love!
- Make your own 6pack
- Not the best bottle shop in Philly, but still solid.
- Very dog friendly - great selection.
- Best selection next to The Foodery, very tough call. The owners are awesome!
- My go to place for craft ciders and ales. Some of the best selection in the city.
- Grab a clementine Bai for the next day to feel fantastic
- This is THE place in south philly to go for amazing craft beers!! It's like a toy store..but for adults (not that kind)! Say hi to Gina and Frank (the owners) they're the best!!
- Great selection of craft beers and a nice addition to EPX.