Bottle & Cork
Rock Club, Bar, Shop
1807 Coastal Hwy (at Bellvue)
Dewey Beach, DE 19971
- Looking to catch a deadly disease? Visit the Bottle and Cork.
- Free beers are handed out during the show if you're close to the stage! ;-)
- Word to your mom I came to drop bombs
- Amazing selection and awesome customer service... pretty $$$ though
- Jam Session every Saturday at 5:00 p.m.
- A Dewey Beach classic! If you haven't been to B&C, then you're missing out.
- Find me and I might buy you a drink
- The jello shots have been compromised
- nice place, they have great bands all summer, sounds like shit though. way too loud
- It's all drunk old heads who can't dance here
- Indoor-outdoor music venue with 3 bars to choose from. Often attract world-class musicians. A must while in Dewey.
- The world's greatest rock and roll bar in the world!
- Be sure to wear your finest shoes!
- Best fresh squeezed crushes evaaaa
- A lot of fun and catered to a wide audience
- Unexpected treasure in Dewey Beach! Don't miss it!
- Play, "just the tip...."
- This place is so gross. I'm pretty sure there's every single disease ever discovered on the floor here.
- Great music but the people were A-holes and there were beer cans ALL over the floor, feet were soaked. This place was trashy.
- While you're here, might as well check in Irene's Ass