Dive Bar, Bar
47 E Houston St (btwn Mott & Mulberry St)
New York, NY 10012
- The wifi password is 2123437251
- Don't fuck it up.
- great basement bar in the hood. gets really packed sometimes, but that's part of what makes it cool, i think. there's hardly any cell service in here, so use the phone number as the wifi password
- The best Dark & Stormy in New York
- The closest thing we have to a local. Be sure to try the Dark AndStormy, but if you're feeling adventurous, ask about the Pickle Back.
- This is one of the places that serves as the best antidote to Soho mixologist douchery. Get a beer and a Makers neat and be pleasantly surprised to still have cash afterwards
- Ginger yum yum is divine!
- It's a dive bar that has a great, not that grungy vibe on the weekends. Drinks are cheap. The huge mug of delicious dark & stormy for $8 is the clear read.
- Some good beers on the cheap - try the Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale or the Blue Point Toasted Lager
- I came here right after returning from SXSW. During happy hour, you can get a Sierra Nevada for $3.50. I noticed this and exclaimed, "These are Texas prices!"
- They have Pumking on tap!
- Awesome bartenders, check. Awesome music, check. Former Knitting Factory turned chill outpost.
- The small looking Lagunitas glasses are actually bigger than a pint glass. Science!
- Drink as many Dark & Stormies as you can handle. Say "Hi" to one of us, we're probably around there somewhere.
- you must be outside b/c there is terrible cell reception in there
- love. it. here.
- Come see Dan on Monday & Wednesdays. He's the best. & if you're lucky & catch him on a Sunday, he may sing some karaoke too.
- It's really hard to beat $3.50 pints of Six Point, Lagunitas, Victory, etc. during happy hour.
- The $4 drafts during happy hour til 8pm is great, but the $6 mixed drinks is one of the true steals in Manhattan.
- Great whiskey selection