Boston Public Garden
9 Arlington St (btwn Beacon & Boylston St)
Boston, MA 02116
- When the Red Sox are playing in the World Series, the "Make Way for Ducklings" statues are as excited as anyone in Beantown.
- "Since being established by Horace Gray in 1837, the Boston Public Garden has had a strict "No Nudity" policy. Trust me." - Conan O'Brien
- On your way to the Swan Boats in Boston Public Garden, be sure to pass by the home of the first same sex marriage in the nation, the Arlington St. Church.
- 1st public garden in US. Created in 1837 when former Supreme Court Justice Horace Grant donated his camillia collection. Designed by George Meacham who won $100 for efforts. More info via blog. <LINK>
- It's like a fairy tale. I love that I get to walk through it every day
- Sit on the benches by the pond during the day with a good book. And enjoy a lovely picnic at night with some hot tea. The public garden is truly one of the most beautiful places in Boston.
- Don't be the jerk who rides their bike through here.
- They say not to feed the ducks, but let's get real it's the cheapest way to make a whole lot of friends. All it takes is one loaf bread and you are God for an hour. Enjoy!
- Ok ready 2leave
- Count the squirrels!
- It's pretty beautiful on a winter's night, lit up with holiday lights.
- My favorite park in the world! It's beautiful, specially in Spring. A can't miss while in Boston
- The Make Way for Ducklings statues are a MUST stop for parents & toddlers visiting Boston!
- We know of some couples who have tied the knot here. Definitely a beautiful venue! Contact us for wedding flowers delivered to your doorstep! www.bridesign.com
- Bring your significant other.....come for a nice walk together.
- The park benches next to the pond are excellent for people watching and reading a good book on a Saturday afternoon.
- Use a wide angle lens or panorama feature of your camera and a small aperture such as f/16 to capture the dramatic vistas around the Lagoon. Take photos of the Swan boats and suspension bridge too!
- Go take a look at Washington wearing his Bruins jersey
- During the summer the nearby beacon hill hotel and bistro offers blankets and picnic baskets!
- Beautiful park. Always has nice flowers and plants during the warmer months