Boston Park Plaza
Hotel, Resort, Restaurant
- It's a historical hotel people, of course it's going to be "dated". Beautiful moldings & fixtures, very well kept despite age. Extremely friendly service.
- Nice Hotel! Reasonable price, clean rooms, close to the T, and surrounded by excelent restaurants!
- The Park Plaza takes you back in time. Small rooms, but worth the experience. Check out the old chute mailing system and elevators while you're here!
- If you stay here, you must invest in the 15th flr rooms (towers level). Updated, free wifi, deluxe continental bfast, evening snacks & hors d'oeuvres, free paper daily if you choose, flat screen plasm
- Check out the Melting Pot, next to the valet entrance. Great happy hour w/ 1/2 price cheese & choc. fondue and bar apps.
- Very warm and friendly hotel. They just made the whole hotel wireless (at a fee & NOT free) and installed 37 inch Plasma TVs in every room.
- This hotel is very nice! Take a look around and notice all of detail. If these walls could talk! Great location as well!
- Had an amazing stay here! we were on the 11th floor on the end, great view,clean, great location, quiet, very comfy beds, which made us sleep in! but I loved it & def stay here again!
- Dissapointed that a hotel of this standard charges for wi-fi in the rooms (as of July 11th 2013)
- No wi-fi :/ but a beautiful hotel!
- Yes, it is dated & not "modern" by any means, but everything is clean; service is great; beds are very comfortable. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a decent place to stay while exploring Boston.
- Beautiful, cute rooms! Great for one or a "couple"...
- Bathroom's tiny, walls let in a LOT of sound, & maids skipped cleaning one day. Great if you love old architecture, building's gorgeous!
- Reserve the Towers level. Delicious and plentiful breakfast and afternoon snacks. Definitely worth the upcharge.
- Dated, no heat, no Internet unless you are standing at the back of the lounge. Like an old lady that uses to be hot but is now just an old hag.
- Very very dated
- Not impressed, good service but not so comfortable. Internet connection is poor.
- Make sure to come here in 2011 when it was still nice :-)
- Stay somewhere else! Nice lobby but 30 mins to check in. For $235 + tax a night I am in an incredibly small room - AC that does not work properly - and a window that is barely the width of the TV.