Boston Opera House
Opera House, Theater, Performing Arts
539 Washington St (btwn Avery & West)
Boston, MA 02111
- DO NOT TAKE PICTURES. It's that simple.
- Seats are a little tight, but the experience over all is excellent.
- Go downstairs for sandwiches and drinks!
- Crap that you can't take pictures of this amazing structure or yourselves even before the show. #ridiculous
- Boston Ballet's Nutcracker is always great! The Opera House is beautiful!
- The nutcracker was tons of fun this year. Great for kids and their parents.
- You are always in for an astounding evening with the Boston Ballet - be sure to make at least one of their productions!
- Boston Common Garage is a short walk from the Boston Opera House. On weekends and evenings (after 4PM) parking is just $11.
- I'll be the crass one: use the facilities before the show because the lines at intermission and post show are insane.
- Great theater! Beautiful house and great crew.
- Fantastic!!! Hilarious
- Wicked Awesome! !
- Check their Facebook page for ticket lotteries and cheap day-of tickets!
- If you can get it, the best seats in the house are always in the "Dress Circle."
- check in for the Boston ballet Nutcracker 2012
- Go and see the Nutcracker! It's awesome!
- Be respectful and courteous and don't take any pictures or use your cell phone during a performance. There's a reason the ushers get angry when you snap pics: It's rude and annoying.
- If you get there late and you're, "on hold" ask about balcony seats for the current act instead of watching the screens. Still a great view and you can get your real seats after intermission.
- Gorgeous place. I mean, I'm a little biased, but the decor is truly lovely.
- home of the Boston Ballet!