Boston Kitchen Pizza
- Awesome staff is right. A guy dropped the calzone I ordered when he was taking it out of the oven and bc I had to wait for them to make another one, he refunded me all of my money. Great variety also.
- Great food, awesome staff. Never had a bad meal here!
- Little bit pricy but the food is off the hook!!
- you must try the steak tip dinner here
- Charged me $6.50 for two slices and a can of soda
- Love the fenway
- Excellent pizza...like your home town's House of Pizza
- Just scored a veggie slice and a drink at 5:20. $5 dinner. Thumbs up.
- The pizza slices here are HUGE (and delicious)! Definitely give them a try!
- Pizza was good
- The chicken fingers were amazing!
- Skip the pizza and get other items on menu - subs, panini, turkey tips.
- Best NYC pizza in Boston. Cheap and huge slices
- Buffalo chicken pizza!!!! .
- Best buffalo chicken pizza, burgers and steak bombs!
- So greasy, so delicious! Buffalo chicken pizza was awesome & can't go wrong w/ the pepperoni!.
- Dirty but tasty
- Thought prices were high til we saw the sizes of the subs! Large portions, great staff. Quick walk from tufts and much better than hospital cafeteria!
- Great pizza - fast. Like the specials! No combos :(
- Quick large delicious pizza slices