Harbor / Marina, Boat / Ferry, Piers
- An awesome place to visit! Great atmosphere. Lots of things to see and do in the immediate area. Ideal for long weekend getaways.
- Take the ferry to Hingham, Hull, the Airport or any of the Harbor Islands. It's a whole different world on the water!
- Sit on the edge and enjoy the view
- Boston's walking tours make for lovely sightseeing, but don't miss a Harbor Cruise to explore this city on the water, too!
- Awesome place for the 4th- see all the fireworks!
- I'm on a boat!
- Water taxis are awesome. Cheap and convenient cruise on the water.
- Aug 31, Sept 7, Sept 9 @ 5:15pm: Set sail and experience the beauty of Boston Harbor and her islands! (Be sure to pick up tickets from 101 Ell Hall first). Buses will leave from Forsyth Street.
- Go on one of the cruises to get a great skyline pic of Boston.
- O cu estava sensacional, paisagem lindssima e foi gostoso ver as pessoas de caiaque no rio, s depois eu soube que dava para alugar
- Lovely place to sit
- Cool place to catch some Harbor Tours and see the Boston skyline from the water.
- Ferries to the islands or airport.
- I really enjoyed my stay ;)
- See the sea.
- Great views
- Peaceful place to visit.
- I love this city...I love the smell of the sea!
- Great place to hangout with friends
- Have lunch before you go! Decent restaurants are a bit of a walk from the harbor.