Technically, a gay bar, so this is a great place to meet men in a casual setting. Gay, straight, or in-between, The Eagle is a fun place to stop by and look at all the odd things this bar has on the walls and enjoy a strong drink.
The Boston Eagle
Bar, Gay Bar
520 Tremont St (at Dwight)
Boston, MA 02116
- The classic gay neighborhood bar, replete with the stereotypical curmudgeon barkeep (Jack). But don't be fooled. It's not an act. He is indeed a complete and utter douche. Cheap drinks though so...It'
- There seems to be an Eagle in every city, and there darn well should be! No frills, no pretension, cheap beer, and you don't want to use the bathroom for anything other than to pee.
- A real "Eagle" would not have girls or a pop music playlist.
- Ideal if you're trolling for scumcock. ... or tweakers.
- Jack- everyone's surrogate gay uncle xoxo
- Just Jack
- Eat a burger of at least one pound or greater
- Not a fancy bar, but perfect for a non-fancy beer with friends. Good beer and cocktail prices.
- Pretty cool bar in the area if you want a cheap-ish beer and talk with your friends.
- Jack Is.the best luv melissa
- What a buzz hill the old queen behind the bar we left !!
- The old fag that has OCD is a tired bitch. We left because of him. Can we say "mood killer?"
- They now have a new Pinball machine with the Lord of the Rings theme!!! Totally awesome!!!
- They took out pinball machine out :-(
- Jack can be offensive but he is very entrtaining. In his words, a real "raconteur" and I agree.