Boston Center for the Arts
Performing Arts, Entertainment, Art Gallery
- The heart of Boston arts and theater. This 23,000-square-foot space is a venue for artistic shows, public events, and private functions.
- Okay place to see a show.
- Good play at a good price.
- Great space!! Bathrooms are pretty neat too!
- See "Passenger" March 13-17 2013 - its great
- If you live close by and have kids, check out the Community Music Center - http://cmcb.org
- Five resident theatre companies, four resident dance companies, the architecturally unique Cyclorama, an art gallery, and two delicious chic restaurants... the BCA has transformed the South End!
- CraftBoston Holiday Exhibit & Sale-100's of options at this weekend-long exhibit of craft items made by over 90 artists. Clothes, jewelry, & weird little artsty-looking things (Through Sunday Dec 12)
- Check out Artadia Atlanta at the Mills Gallery - it is a great show!
- Small intimate theatre, you are almost part of the action.