Borneo Kalimantan Cuisine
19 S Garfield Ave (Main St)
Alhambra, CA 91801
- Their pretty good. Very friendly, wonderful service, family own. I love the fact that they have and use chicken breast. Not a big fan of dark chicken meat.
- Try Kalimantan noodle it's good
- Quick service, good price. Try yammien hakka + nasi campur!
- Rate for spicy
- Named Best Bornean Food Los Angeles 2014 in our Best of LA 2014 issue!
- Asian taste, ,very delicious food
- The cendol, is a milky drink made with coconut sugar. There is a rich coconut flavor.
- Nasi campur Kalimantan is roasted pork, fried chicken over rice. You can get Sambal on the side. There is parking across the street and in the back.
- Fantastic nasi lemak! Very few places to get Singaporean food and this place does it very well.
- Authentic SE Asian food. Cash only.
- Popular item on their menu: Nasi Campur.
- Best nasi goreng!
- Sate skewers!
- Must order: Kari Laksa. Even though I can't take spicy, this is very mild. I finished the whole bowl. Yum!
- It was sooo good and yummy
- Get the mie Hakka!
- Cash only! Big free parking lot at the back . Each entree cost no more than $10. Nice place for a casual meal if you want try some southeast Asian food nearby
- Tasty Hokkien noodles and rathi.
- Pretty good ...
- Heres the COVID-19 Schedule; As of July 2, 2020: Monday-Sunday 10:30 am to 10:00 pm. To Go Only! (626) 282-4477