On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
Terminal 4 next to Gate 42A (LAX Airport)
Los Angeles, CA 90045
- You'll feel like you're On The Border, alright ... The border of Gate 42A and Hell!
- Bad Service!!
- Not surprisingly, they have a limited menu but the food is passable. Margs are tasty but expen$ive... bottomless chips and salsa.
- Get a table or be annoyed by the fruit flies all over the bar
- Closed. Good riddance. Rude servers.
- Say "Screw that" to Chili's over-priced tex mex and have this other, over-priced tex mex instead. The owners will thank you!*(*They won't thank you.)
- Whedon should say Queso...too much Buffy. LOL.
- How can a Mexican restaurant be out of whedon at 2:30 in the afternoon. Bad service. Worse management.
- $14 for a fucking beer?!? And the post about the fruit flies is true but they are everywhere. I can't wait to leave this cesspool
- The tortilla soup is actually really good (and tastes like real cooked food, unlike lots of airport food).
- This place is packed at 6am, so expect to wait for service.
- The bacon egg and cheese breakfast wrap was delicious.
- Much better breakfast, lower prices, and significantly faster service than chili's. Hostess was super friendly too, but u didn't need a high chair. :-)
- If u have a baby in your arms, make sure 2 ask for a high chair right away. The host(ess)' are too busy socializing to ask if you need one. Ruuuuuude!