Tom Bradly International Terminal (LAX Airport)
Los Angeles, CA 90045
- As a burrito snob, the pork was delicious. Don't expect real Mexican though. The veggie+salsa they use is well seasoned with liberal lime/cilantro use Better than eating instant noodles @ KAL lounge
- Steak burrito or chicken got you covered + the cali carazon margarita. Airport grub done right.
- Muy buenas quesadillas
- Mexican BLT is delicious
- I founded the burrito pedestrian and rather flavorless. And the sweet potato chips were more reminiscent of drunk college kids throwing together whatever was on hand than being any real enhancement.
- Chaotic slow scampi
- Gluten intolerant and stuck in LAX? Check out the Border Grill's tacos. At least two are #glutenfree!
- Decent Mexican food and 2 craft beers on tap.
- Nice buritto, adopted for european people.
- Don't miss Border Grill! Amazing food, drinks and talented Chefs. You won't be disappointed. One of our favorite spots in the City is now at LAX, it doesn't get better than this!!
- In a city known for delicious Mexican food, Border Grill - helmed by celeb chefs Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger - boasts upscale modern Mexican to stimulate the palate with zesty flavors.
- The signature modern Mexican cuisine of Top Chef Masters Susan Feniger and Mary Sue Milliken is complemented by a full bar and a grab-and-go menu.
- In a city known for delicious Mexican food, Border Grill - helmed by celeb chefs Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger - boasts upscale modern Mexican to stimulate the palate.
- overpriced, not enough flavor to anything just blaaah.. sadly options at this terminal are so limited
- Exorbitant prices for substandard tex-mex fare. The agua fresca was nothing of the sort; Im pretty sure it was Minute Maid.
- You will need four napkins to eat the Chilireeno burger #messy
- I do not understand why it's score is so low but this was not so bad and comparing to other options seemed to be the best value/price deal at the international terminal.