On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
- Amazing margartas and we had a smokin hot waitress named Kirsten.
- Pretty good happy hour, 3-7? on weekdays. $5 house margs (huge!) and half price apps with exclusions. It's not advertised so just ask!
- The new Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas have some heat. Very good
- The Chicken Tortilla Soup is incredible. A big bowl is only $5.99 and very worth it!
- Food was great , ice was not that good.
- The New Hatch Menu Burger is really good :)
- Table side guacamole is delicious!
- David is the bartenders name
- Try the brisket tacos with extra crispy onion strings
- coronaritas: a blended margarita with a corona on top, only 7.25 two drinks one awesome buzz
- Firecracker jalapeos is the spicy one of the best and also their margaritas loved it
- The ladies room smells like a sewer . Beware
- Good food, but a little expensive.
- Honestly HORRIBLE service 100% of the time. But I keep coming for the sangria margarita
- I've gone here a million times cuz the margaritas are AMAZING! However 99% of the time the service is HORRIBLE
- Food is whatever. Doesn't seem very vegetarian-friendly, but if you're here, you probably don't care. Get another margarita!
- Lots of broken wobbley tables. Wtf
- Not a great place. Go for better Mexican restaurant
- Came here before a movie and the kitchen messed up my order but Michael our waiter was awesome! Comp.ed a bunch of stuff and very apologetic. S/O to him!!
- The nachos aren't nachos they are tostadas with cheese on them! There is a difference. Bartenders are nice and annoyed like all bartenders.