$ $ $
- Leave Josh a hefty tip - he deserves it!
- The deck, outdoor bar, and live music are great. Ask for Paige to serve you!
- Not a great dinner stop for vegetarians, only 2 options on the menu and not great ones at that.
- This place is way more touristy than any other place in town, but the outdoor bar and live music are definitely fun.
- Fantastic outdoor seating and close to Sleeping Bear. Great spot
- A little pricy, but you pay for being in Glen Arbor, :-)
- Odd smell inside. Not pleasant.
- The live music is awesome .. Request a song, have a dance and drink beer :)
- The fried asparagus was yummy!
- Seems awfully expensive to me!
- Food is ok at best. Beer on tap is a very short list. But the live music is cool
- Salads, burgers, drinks
- The Third Coast burger was very yummy!
- Great atmosphere- sit out on the deck.
- Steak is great!
- Founders All Day IPA on tap makes a great beverage to wash the food down.
- Kendra is the best waitress!
- Fried Green beans. Get them.
- This place is a tradition when we come to Glen Arbor. We love the ambiance and live music. The band plays Southern Cross for us every time.
- Worst service of my entire life not even joking