Boone Pickens Stadium
Football, Football, Baseball
- The Pistol Pete mascot, a 55-year tradition at OSU, leads the cheering fans as the Cowboys score in this state-of-the-art facility. Go Pokes!
- Barry Sanders went into BEAST mode during his last game here. He ran for 312 yards and 5 scores against Kansas, en route to hoisting the only Heisman Trophy in OSU history.
- Originally completed in 1920, Boone Pickens Stadium is the oldest stadium in the Big 12 Conference. It received a major renovation completed in 2009 thanks to a gift from alumni T. Boone Pickens.
- See the future of Cowboy Football at the 2012 OSU Spring Football Finale at 12:30pm on April 21! Admission is only $5 and includes a ticket to the OSU vs. Texas Tech baseball game at 2:00pm.
- Where OSU is Beating OU(:
- The Pokes home field has undergone some serious renovations in the recent past thanks to over $100 million raised as part of the Next Level Campaign.
- Very cool college stadium. Poke em
- Super nice fans for a visitor, plus you can stash beers in the bushes right outside the stadium and they'll still be there after your team loses a heartbreaker
- ORAAAAAANGE..... POWERRRR!!!!!!
- Home of the OSU Cowboys
- Go Pokes! #okstate #homecoming
- get loudddd
- To Jessica S below: 44-10
- Special Olympics bochee!!!
- Best place to get OSU apparel.
- If you're having trouble with reception in the stadium, turn 3G off. Won't be able to use the Internet, but calls and texts will go through.
- Orange to the bone!!!!! Go Pokes !!
- I would suggest a Sprint or Verizon pay-as-u-go phone for GameDay AT&T customers. Nearly impossible to utilize the at&t network on GameDays!