Thrift / Vintage
- For a wide variety of second hand clothing and the satisfaction of helping a good cause, shop at Boomerangs. All sales benefit the AIDS Action Committee of Massachusetts.
- Why are all the employees such jerks?
- A thrift store with a heart. All of your purchases will support the Aids Action Committee. Also, their stuff is pretty rad.
- Boomerangs is a non-profit. The money is raised for Aids Action Committee. Also, they have the BEST plaid sport coats. Good book selection as well.
- Parking lot in the back makes dropping off donations easy.
- Can find some gems there employees are down to earth deals
- Great secondhand clothes and home goods store in JP. Lots of choices in the men's section--I found a tux jacket for cheap hidden among the suits.
- It's dollar day!!
- Head to the dollar rack on the back wall 1st. You'll find some AMAZING deals!
- Used to be a treasure trove but in the past year is has gone WAY down hill. The space looks dirty and messy...I've seen better stuff on the curb than here. Get it together-I miss old Boomerangs
- Save money money money!!
- Two years ago I bought my dresser and nightstand here for only $100.00 total. Solid wood. Intricate molding. Still in style. I was in love from that moment onward with Boomerang. A must for used.
- i find the best books here! awesome thrift store. follow them on twitter, too...they often have sales!
- love digging through the records and finding 80s pop music.
- Sign up for their frequent shopper program with your name & phone #