Books & Books
- Buy something and support this GREAT bookstore.
- Ask for Chris P. he's the best associate!
- Miami's strongest independant bookstore, with an excellent and intelligent selection, inviting atmosphere, and great food!
- Great store! Loved it! A lovely unique bookstore with much charm. The inventory is not perfect but the charm of the architecture & courtyard helps ease that.
- Great bookstore :)
- best indie book store!
- Get in as early as you can for a book signing, even if it's early on a rainy Sunday morning!
- My favorite bookstore. Sign up for emails on special events and book signings. I've met so many authors there.
- Book signing May 9: Join Wayne Pacelle, the CEO and President of The Humane Society of the United States, in celebrating the debut of The Bond: Our Kinship with Animals, Our Call to Defend Them.
- This small bookstore offers a wide selection, but still feels cozy with hardwood floors and an outdoor patio where you can sit, read and have a drink.
- Grilled portobello sandwich. Freshest bread, succulent sandwich.
- Maestria de la vida....con Alejandra Llamas y Gloria Calzada
- Torrentos bottle of wine for 28$. This is my kind of place
- It's really just a cafe and gift shop with a somewhat meager book selection. Great for kids books and large-format showpieces. The branch on Lincoln Road has a more impressive selection.
- The guacamole here will make you change your name to Juan.
- Ceviche pretty good, honey mustard sever on the side gives it a contrasting flavor.
- I've never been impressed w/ this place & would rather go somewhere mainstream. No new age or occult section? Come on! Do I look like I want to read Dr. Phil's Diary?
- They Do A Magnificent Job With Book Signings & Speaking Engagements. Knowledgeable Staff; Great Collection Of Niche Art & Architecture Books. A Refreshing Experience In A World Of Kindles & iPads.
- Check out the Pomegranate Black Pepper Lobster Ceviche!
- Pork tacos