- Skip the turkey...not much bbq smoke flavor to it. The rest of the meal was OUTSTANDING.
- Decent barbecue, and To-go service was about 5 minutes wait...
- Fried corn nuggets were perfect
- The brisket was all fatty, and the St. Louis ribs were worse than chewing on an old shoe!
- The brisket was all fatty, and the St. Louis ribs were worse than shoe leather!
- 3 meat combo. Get the ribs
- When we have ordered take out, they have always forgotten to include food we've ordered and paid for. Also heard this has happened to tons of other people, not just us. Beware!!!!
- Got the Links and they were good, sauce labeled bonos was good too.
- onion rings are terrible. $5.99 for 5 rings with no flavor either in the breading or the onion
- I keep coming back for the burgers and BBQ beans. Can't be beat!
- Always though this place sucks being adjacent to Drury Inn. Excellent sauces, baked beans, and banana pudding
- The turkey is awesome ...so Is the beef
- Yummy! Sausage sandwich was mmm mmm good!
- Sweet potato fries!! That is all that need be said.
- A FHTM Recomendation !!
- The baked beans are the best in the state.