9393 E Dry Creek Rd
- Skip the turkey...not much bbq smoke flavor to it. The rest of the meal was OUTSTANDING.
- Decent barbecue, and To-go service was about 5 minutes wait...
- Fried corn nuggets were perfect
- The brisket was all fatty, and the St. Louis ribs were worse than chewing on an old shoe!
- 3 meat combo. Get the ribs
- Got the Links and they were good, sauce labeled bonos was good too.
- onion rings are terrible. $5.99 for 5 rings with no flavor either in the breading or the onion
- I keep coming back for the burgers and BBQ beans. Can't be beat!
- Always though this place sucks being adjacent to Drury Inn. Excellent sauces, baked beans, and banana pudding
- The turkey is awesome ...so Is the beef
- Yummy! Sausage sandwich was mmm mmm good!
- Sweet potato fries!! That is all that need be said.
- A FHTM Recomendation !!
- The baked beans are the best in the state.