31006 Orchard Lake Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- The ribs are always superb but an updated menu would go a long way, they seem to excel in just one area.
- Food is always good but service was so so I give a pass due to it being Mother's Day
- The entrees are huge and could easily be split by two people. Best bbq chicken I've ever had!
- Finally my food was waiting for me on a cold counter in front of another customer. I live less than 10 minutes away and my potatoes were cold. Needless to say I won't be returning here.
- Where do I start. First they don't accept Discover cards, second the service is awful I will admit they did accept a coupon from another place because I misread it.
- Food is terrible & bland. Could make the same thing, cheaper, and much better at home. Ribs are ridiculously tough.
- Ribs were tough, Chicken King has better ribs
- Love the lamb ribs!!!
- The ribs are the best anywhere!
- get a pulled chicken sandwich with fries and coleslaw for under $6! cheap and great quality!