Beach, Surf Spot
- lovely for a run, drink, or day out
- please take your rubbish home with you! thanks
- Locals love the citys most famous and trendiest sandy stretch. Surf at the south end but head north to swim without dangerous rip currents. Green Guide Editor
- You are at the beach with the world's best sand... soak up!
- North Bondi is where it's at!!
- Bondi is popular for surfing whereas Coogee to Bondi walk is perfect for a long walk during sunrise or sunset.
- The coastal walk from South Bondi to Bronte Beach is one of Australia's best, especially in November when Sculpture by the Sea is held.
- Low tide, flat sea, noone in
- Take the trail just a few minutes to Tamarama Beach. Just as beautiful but smaller & less crowded. Stop at the shop for an iced coffee or smoothie, the guys that own the shop are great to chat to.
- Take sun screen.... :L
- Visit this famous beach. We recommend watching the sun rise over the sea absolutely spectacular. Swim at the end of Summer to enjoy the warmer water :)
- North bondi dive site - off the rocks at North Bondi for a nice dive out to the caves. Plenty to see and som ehuge cuttle fish if you're lucky
- Lovely beach to spent your day. Nice waves at any time. But please take your rubbish with you!
- Sand so soft, love the view.
- Walking along the cliffs from Bondi Beach to Bronte, and back. Around 1 hour return. Lots of steps. Great view!
- It's the cities beach!
- Remember to take your rubbish with you - there's far too much garbage left behind at this beautiful little spot. :o(
- Dear douche bags, the beach is not your garbage can. CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES.
- Swim between the flags )
- Grab fush 'n chups and sit on the beach.