Korean, Bar, Fried Chicken
- Order the new LaFrieda Burger and Black Truffle Fries. You won't regret it!! ;)
- Not your average wing, Bon Chon makes Korean fried chicken that's twice fried leaving the meat succulent and skin thin and crunchy like a potato chip. We consider it the crack of all chicken wings!
- best damn chicken on 2nd avenue, beware of the HOT SPICY, they ain't fucking around, I must have sweated off 10 pounds afterwards
- Bon Chon's new location is now open and the place looks great! It's more of a dine-in location than take out and has a "soft opening menu" as of it's opening on Sat. August 20th, 2011.
- Great wings. But they don't refill your soft drinks, so you're on the hook if it gets too spicy!
- They have Riazul Tequila! Yes!
- A place where the buchanon boys eat spicy wings and tag babes
- They just opened....waited 45 minutes for wings. Got my wings, they were tenders. Manager is compensating me, so all faith is not lost
- Excited for you guys to open up already!!
- Happy Mother's Day! Show your mom some love today with BonChon. 35% Off Food & Drinks from 11am-6pm
- you can't call them black truffle fries if they taste and look like fries off the McDonald's dollar menu...but otherwise food was good!
- If you want your restaurant to appear posh, don't have take out.. If you have takeout don't eye me up and up and act pissy when I pick up my take out in pj's
- Check in here ANYTIME, and get 2 free chicken wings. Whaaaaaa?!!!
- $1 silver bullets from 11-4pm on sat. Very nice bartenders as well.
- Come here a lot all has gone well until tonight something shady about the new bartender .. Not happy.
- This place has the slowest service and the chicken tastes different from the 5th ave location. Not a fan.
- If you deviate from the wings, you will regret it. Background music & gin lychee cocktail was the best part of my meal.
- Where the buchanon boys drink dollar bud liggitys
- Best wings in area