Food Truck, Vietnamese, Moving Target
- Ask for the jalapeos on the side, always a solid call
- I go here multiple times a week for noodle salad with whatever meat special they offer. So delicious. Friendly service. The line may be long but if that's the case it's probably a beautiful day!
- Best food truck in Boston. Noodle salad is awesome!
- Get the Thai basil limeade. In fact, get two. You'll want to add vodka or gin to it later!
- BBQ pork sandwich is one of the best ever.
- Tofu and shiitake vegetarian sandwich with siracha and a Thai basil limeade are the summertime jam.
- Bon Me = Banh mi ?!
- Try the rice noodle salad with bbq pork and vietnames vinagrette
- Good flavors but not all it's hyped up to be. Don't get the squash side it's not well cooked
- Get the rice bowl with miso braised pulled pork.
- Pretty good salads
- Bahn mi. Duh.
- Truly love the soba noodles salad and #BBQ #pork with the spicy peanut dressing
- Coconut braised chicken salad with an extra helping of meat is a great lunch for only $9.
- Always get a Thai basil limeade. It's the perfect complement.
- The miso pulled pork
- Miso pulled pork sandwich is my jam
- Chinese BBQ pork was super-tasty.
- The deviled eggs are amazing!
- amazing food truck