- The name is inspired by Bollywood movies, which play above the chic bar, but the menu is all about Indias fabled street food, which many food-lovers consider to be the best in the world.
- a hip spot in West Chelsea for amazingly affordable indian street food and delicious cocktails!
- Try the mango lassi
- The ginger martini is delightful. Food is delicious, Chicken Tikka Masala, Garlic Naan and mango lassi are my favorites!
- Super cheap and DELICIOUS indian food.
- Try the Begger's Purse
- Make sure to get the sweetmeat of dry milk balls!
- Solid food and fun the watch the Bollywood movies while eating
- Beachgoer's delight appetizer is awesome
- Great. Get the Groupon for 25% off
- Tiny portions high prices
- Zagat diners?
- Can't go wrong with the Tikka Massala!
- Try the chicken makmale n masal.chai,cilantro n red chilli flakes naan is really gud!
- Pretty good. Kind of expensive I thought for what you get. Service was quick and friendly. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- That saffron cocktail... Dude, yum. Seriously.
- They'll do a great chicken vindaloo even though it's not on menu.
- Grab this Deal to Pay $20 for $40 Worth of Contemporary Indian at Bombay Talkie in Chelsea
- Ginger martini
- Fun, delicious appetizer selection with twists on traditional Indian street fare. But, trust me and pass on the creative cocktails and lassis.