4/F, 77 Wyndham St
+852 2971 0001
- best indian restaurant in town and very welcoming place and nice atmosphere and design
- Try th chaat and yogurt marinated lamb chops. Unbelievable Indian food. Best we've had around the world.
- Goan Fish curry is amazing
- The lunch buffet is available on weekends too. Come before 1 on the weekdays to avoid the rush - it gets really packed!
- They've got great chaat. I had the dhal Malkani which was awesome and the paneer which was good. Their chicken vindloo wasn't hot or moist enough. Great atmos, fantastic service. Good for a date.
- Great food, horrible service.
- Good service , clean and they serve Halal meat.
- Butter chicken, lamb rugan josh and vegetable sambosa are SO delicious. Be careful the butter chicken is extra spicy. Overall, very clean resturant and nice atmosphere. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- Murgh hussaini biryani(rice with chicken and yoghurt) , palak paneer (cottage cheese and spinach dip) and garlic naan!!
- The best Indian restaurant in this area " centeral " the food is really fancy and unique
- Lunch buffet is getting pricier. Don't think it's worth the money
- Indian food.
- First time here, it was Mohgul before. Nice decor unlike other Indian restaurant. Great food, we ordered samosa, veg curry, chicken tikka, naan & rice only $750 for 4 pax incl 2 glasses of wine!
- Highly recommend lamb shahi korma, vegetable samosa was OK, service was good, deco & ambience was really nice...
- Great service. Try the mushroom with Cheese and Bell Pepper. The Chicken with Yogurt was good. The rice was really dry, I wish there was a sauce on the side. Overall it was good.
- An upscale indian restaurant with a comprehensive menu. They do buy one get one free on mains on monday too!
- Love the Chicken Tikka Labdabar and the Malay Chrnga Curry.
- Qualit de la cuisine, trs type, du caractre... De bons conseils mme quand on est comprends rien la carte. Service un peu rapide : j'aime prendre le temps de savourer !
- The best indian food I've ever tasted! I'll give it 5 starts. And the wine and service was good. The restaurant was packed too, which indicates that it's good!