Castle, Historic Site, Museum
Heart Island, NY 13640
- Always improving the rooms... well worth the trip!
- Impressive building with a sad history
- Order a Cheeseburger and Fries- Incredible. And if you get the chance to meet Jon Korcz, it'll be worth your while.
- Beautiful castle well kept. I think it's worth the $8 especially on a beautiful sunny day!
- Absolutely remarkable.
- It's well worth the trip.
- Yacht house is not impressive. Only boat museum and 3 rooms open to public. Unless you like old ships don't waste your money.
- Wear your muckers today
- Loved it. Need to spend a day or two and see it all!
- Exquisite and beautiful restoration!! Such a sad story behind the castle... So much to see and enjoy here. Can only get here by boat. We could have easily spent 6 hours walking around.
- SO beautiful! Gorgeously maintained! Really reasonably priced. We took a picnic and ate lunch there. It was so nice to be constantly surrounded by gorgeous views. Definitely worth the trip!
- Beautiful castle created by the creator of NYC's prestigious Waldorf-Astoria Hotel. Sad history behind the place.
- Well worth the time to tour. Make sure to tour the yacht house.
- Beautiful castle that was never finished. Don't forget to take the ferry over to the yacht house.
- Super boring but better than singer castle
- Wage bloody war against your enemies here, yo!
- The Castle is open to the public. To get there you need to take a shuttle boat. Its beautiful. Also there are the kids playhouse and clock tower.