- Have Chris make you a Manhatten!
- They are more than happy to accommodate special requests. Vegetarian dishes may not be on the menu but they will provide you with a wondrous veg meal if you ask.
- Just tell Ian to fix you a drink.
- Pig head. Eat it.
- Fantastic steak.
- James Beard nominated chef Paul Kulik has elevated the culinary culture of Omaha. Stop by for a craft cocktail at the bar or ease in for dinner--it will be one of the best meals you'll ever have.
- Simply amazing. Can't wait to go back.
- Make sure you have plenty of time to eat. Took an hour and 15 minutes to get our food out. I ordered a Manhattan as well...they are terrific.
- Their Manhattans are great.
- Salmon, steaks
- Limited menu, but the food is yummy for discerning tastes.
- The pork belly was of the best I've ever had. Service, ambience, and wine list are all top notch. This was the highlight of my weekend here!
- Matre D never stood to greet us. Bartender was friendly- but slow with service -only 3 people at bar. I will go back for a sit down dinner for final chance to impress. Pretty place though...
- Having a great anniversary dinner with Emilie
- The most pretentious restaurant I've ever dined at. Snobbery. Good enough food. Lamb was quite fatty. I'd recommend taking your money and time to one of the up and coming restaurants instead.
- Great cocktails. Can't go wrong with any of them
- The pumpernickel ice dream was a delight!
- Perfect spot to celebrate a birthday. Jayne is our birthday girl and they have been spoiling her rotten.
- If the awesome French/Italian/German wine menu is confusing, don't worry, just ask the waiter to pair something for you, they are trained well on the wines.
- Try the "Jezebel Sling" -- gin based and delicious. You can find Chris Engles's recipe in the book "Speakeasy Cocktails" created for iPads. http://oapub.co/c48b46af