Bohemian National Hall
321 E 73rd St (btwn 1st & 2nd Ave)
New York, NY 10021
- Here for #QzNextBillion! @DoriFern and @CWaxler say the speakers are great...first, coffee
- Super, moc krsn budova, urit stoj za nvtvu!
- I cant say much about the hall itself, but the restaurant on the first floor is great
- Its gorgeous here!
- Nice art exhibits and Ballroom dances.
- Great halls.
- Saw a performance of the story of Cassandra backed by the Argento Chamber Ensemble in the main ballroom.
- Absolutely gorgeous little concert hall - old world meets NYC mod.
- Go to the consulate general in the 2nd floor.
- The decor is gorgeous, but don't hang around in the hallways: this is a working Czech consulate, and you'll be in the way.
- Beautiful interior with interesting free shows!