Bogus Basin Ski Resort
Ski Area, Lodge, Other Outdoors
30 Bogus Creek Rd (Bogus Basin Rd)
Boise, ID 83631
- Skiing is great exercise!
- Cheap season passes. Get em early!
- Voted by Boise Weekly readers as the Best of Boise 2011.
- Ski/board in the winter, mountain bike in the summer
- Open on Thanksgiving Day.
- Voted by Boise Weekly readers as the Best of Boise 2010.
- Make sure to say hey to Bob the Lift Op, he just might give you a swedish fish.
- Park at parking lot #4. Next to poineer lodge and easy access to Superior Lift.
- Try and hurry when tubing or you will be scolded by staff
- The staff is rude and seem unhappy to be working there.
- Great place to watch the sunset !
- Don't eat the yellow snow!
- Ok resort for its low altitude. The road to the resort kind of sucks and Utah makes Bogus look like child's play.
- Ride the new chair 3. Superior 2012
- Run the Dirty Dash 10k at the end of August :)
- Check out the new Boise Gravity Shuttle! Get a ride up the mountain and bike back down to your car. Don't forget to mention you saw it on Foursquare. 342-1900
- Get the chili cheese fries @ pioneer lodge