Boettcher Concert Hall
- When you go to hear the symphony, take the RTD and get off at the Theater District/Convention Center. It's practically across the street from Boettcher Hall.
- Really nice concert hall and great acoustics.
- I always root for the percussion section.
- Everything. Concerts, stage plays, etc. Simply going opens your mind, teaches you about the world, dazzles the eyes, takes you away for a little bit.
- Fabulous performances, brilliant acoustics.
- All family-oriented symphony days include activities for the kiddos on the 2nd floor.
- The Boettcher Concert Hall will be participating in Doors Open Denver 2017. #DOD2017 on Saturday April 29th from 10 am to 2 pm and Sunday April 30th from 10 am to 1 pm.
- Concert in the round. SDGMC performed in here for GALA
- Great venue
- Concert was so fun!
- Amazing acoustics!!
- SanDiego WomensChorus
- Great music, great musicians, great concert hall. Dont miss it when you visit the newly vibrant downtown Denver. Easiest way, RTD Park and Ride at the RTD station nearest you.