Boeing IMAX Theater
- Beware of impostor IMAX cinemas at local multiplexes. This and the PACCAR Theater are the only real IMAX cinemas in the Seattle area.
- Huge screen. Make sure you get in early enough to get a good seat facing straight.
- The secrets of sound is awesome!!!!!
- See any 3D major motion-picture release here, but wait for the second week (less crowding) -- so amazing!!!
- Huge screen, comfy seats. Great cinema.
- Comfortable seats, big projector
- Life-changing IMAX experience
- Best IMAX theater in western Washington.
- Get there early:)
- Junior Mints kept in the fridge.
- Aisle row, in the center, is the best place to sit.
- pro tip: don't tear up and throw away your receipt to a sold out show instead of your ticket.
- Arrive at least an hour early for good seats
- Siempre es una experiencia placentera disfrutar de una pelcula en una pantalla gigante y con sonido envolvente. Lo nico malo es que no puedes pre-seleccionar asientos
- Get their at least an hour before your show time.
- Get here early or end up with poor seats.
- The seating arrangement doesn't affect your experience too much, but getting a seat towards the center is still desirable.
- The concession stand is bloody expensive, but the experience was completely worth it.
- Awesome picture and sound
- If you are part of the Discovery Circle, you gat awesome access to movies with great food and cocktails