Bodhi Thai Bistro
6211 Roosevelt Rd (btwn Lombard Ave & Harvey Ave)
Berwyn, IL 60402
- Great place...Masam and Red Curry were delicious
- A great place for healthy food. Sunset squid is great. Also enjoy the Bodhi Vegetables and a number of curries with tofu. Best of all: BYOB!!
- The menu features regional dishes, celebrating both the northern Thai cuisines sour and bitter edge as well as the rich and spicy taste of southern Thai fare. All dishes can be prepared vegan.
- I love this place, the food is fresh and to die for. I always have Pat serve me, not only she smiles like a gorgeous Thai Airlines flight attendant, but she makes my Padthai yummy magical!!! ^__^
- Pretty much the best food in Berwyn. Hands down.
- Coconut milk Thai custard its a must have!
- Curries are good.
- This is a great place to go if you want delicious and fresh food! I recommend the Clay Pot dish and the Sweet potato pancakes.
- The lunch menu special is a pretty good deal. You get a lot of food for $7.95!
- Everything is good but I love the pork belly fried rice! Delish.
- Skip the menu and ask for whatevers on the specials boardyoull be rewarded with the less-familiar, more-delicious specialties of northeastern Thailand.
- Panang Churry with Chicken is delicious!
- Best place in Berwyn
- Share your food...they give u plenty
- Great restaurant, everyone must try the Basil Fried Rice with Chicken. Mmmmm, tasty goodness.
- Excellent and knowledgeable staff... Food is exceptional
- good and fast and inexpensive
- Great curries, try the panang.