Mexican, Hotel Bar, Café
$ $ $
- Be sure to come with a big group so you can sample a bunch of dishes. Our favorites: honey ribs, steak fajitas, soft-shell crab tacos, tuna tostaditas, & of course the Don Huevo. Excellent drinks too!
- Look for the chandelier made with 9872 pennies. Yes we did count them.
- Great spot. Super trendy and ultra dark (literally) Ha! The guac, yucca fries, plantains, snapper and chicken entrees wear all very good. Worth a bookmark and return visit. #BodegNegra
- Get the soft-shell crab tacos (as well as the pork belly joints shown above), and Peking Duck options with mole negro, sesame seeds, and kumquat morita compote.
- Like the London original, the menu includes dishes from all across Mexico, including many specialties from the Yucatan region, plus a few non-traditional items.
- Nice Margarita....
- Words can't describe how amazing and flavorful the food here is. Especially the corn...I need to come back. Dying to try the dessert.
- Cool bar to hang out before heading to PHD
- So good I went back a week later. Some things are hit or miss but the tacos are must.
- the food, the music, the company. all A+. thank you @syllee!
- Amazing guacamole!
- Great margaritas and delicious desserts!
- Very expensive but great vibes and music. Perfect for cocktails and snacks
- Hit the cafe area for a breezy open-air meal and cocktails.
- Soft shell crab tacos #thatisall
- Their quesadillas are out of this world. Expensive but good margs.
- Check out loco Mondays! Its so fun.
- Loved their lobster tacos, corn, and plantains
- Steak and guacamole are a must. Also, their margaritas are a staple drink.
- Go for the tacos and that corn salad-amazing cocktails are the cherry on top.