Waldorf Astoria Resort Boca Raton Resort and Club
- Broward - Palm Beach New Times Best of Winner 2010 for Best Weekend Getaway!a full spa stocked with excellent massage therapists, a Turkish-style bath, and lots of sweet-smelling products. Need I say
- Another great reason to stay here: AT&T Wi-Fi is one of the many amenities here for guests. Its fast and easy to connect.
- Rooms are a little dated in the Cloisters and hate that they force you into the mini bar for a beverage. No vending or ice anywhere! Fitness club is super nice though and staff is friendly.
- My favorite Boca get-away-Luxury and relaxation. Old world charm and contemporary beach chic at beachside. Best of both worlds, spend time at world-class spa or hang at the beach with waited staff!
- A deluxe Waldorf Astoria resort! On the 27 floor, you can eat delicious Mediterranean food at Cielo while enjoying the view.
- Love this resort!!! Friendly and professional stuff!!!Lucca -the best italian fine dinning restaurant in the resort and in south florida.Lot's of history,great location and just overall great place !!
- If you enjoy good sushi, try dining at the Morimoto Sushi Bar, which was inspired by the Iron Chef himself. Afterwards, you can enjoy a frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity!
- Make sure to visit the Resort's Spa Palazzo!!! Sauna, whirlpool, private swimming pool, its amazing.
- Great place, great view and great service!
- Lucca and Blue both great restaurants and worth checking out.
- It will take your breath away at every turn. The magnificent architecture and stunning art inside and out make the resort a real treat.
- Don't miss the Beach Club.
- Visit the numerous fountains and take a walk around the grand yachts! Beautiful and relaxing
- Serendipity is the spot for a quick breakfast. Eat quick and spend your time poolside or in the water.
- I loved that I came back to my room and there were fresh cookies left for me. They were delicious.
- Site of AAF's ADmerica! 2014 and the 2014 National American Advertising Awards [info]
- The movie "Caddyshack" was filmed here, along with other movies.
- One of the best hotels in Florida . Vintage style with the likes of the Don Cesar in St. Petersburg Beach , The Vinoy in St. Petersburg and The Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, Florida.
- This Waldorf Astoria Hotel will have you wishing that you didn't have to check out. The Spa Palazzo will leave you feeling like a marshmellow. :) Come and party with us this weekend.
- If you want something cold to sip by the pool order the Caribbean Coolada or a Mojito! Yum!