1621 Polk St (btwn Clay & Sacramento St)
San Francisco, CA 94109
Lists & rankings
- Calories consumed after midnight don't actually count.
- The apply fritter makes us flutter...it's #80 on 7x7's Big Eat SF 2010.
- Try the apple fritter
- The late Eleanor Ahn, who used to run this place, is immortalized in a Sun Kil Moon song called Glenn Tipton.
- The huge glazed donut is the best! It's fried perfectly through.
- Bob's always makes donuts at night. Go around 1:30a to get 'em super fresh. Their best donuts are the Plain Cake and the Apple Fritter. Get one; shove it down your throat; smile.
- Go to Bob's Donuts after the bars close and get a glazed donut FRESH OFF THE HOPPER!
- The apple fritters are amazing. If you're really hungry try the 5 lb monster donut.
- If you visit on a Monday night, ask the counter girl Amanda for a custard bar covered in whipped cream.
- When they are freshly baked, man they are GOOD!!
- If you decide to take their 3 minute doughnut eating challenge, take small bites, chew quickly and have lots of water available.
- Arrived close to midnight on a Friday evening and was told that the apple fritters were last fried at 10pm, and the next batch wouldn't be made until about 2:30am Saturday morning.
- Best donuts in town!
- Holy cow! Giant donut!
- Get the apple fritter :)
- Sooooooo good. Definitely get a warm glazed donut at 2am. Don't hold up the line by asking about every single flavor. No chat and cuts either, please.
- Think you can inhale a giant donut in 3 minutes? Then consider their donut challenge. You get a free shirt if you finish.
- The tastiest doughnuts in town.
- The maple buttermilk is happiness in your mouth.
- Fresh donuts from 10-2am. They are awesome!!!!