Boba Life NYC
11 Pell St (btwn Doyers & Bowery St)
New York, NY 10013
- best honeydew bubble tea I've ever had! w/ tapioca mmmm.
- Need a caffine trip. Try the moocha, it's also buy1get1
- If you get taro bubble tea, get it with our new taro pudding!
- Try our new yogurt balls to any drink!
- I love quickly. I love their pudding milk tea. If you're adventurous you can try the H.T.M. series. It's a dessert in itself. ;)
- You may wanna go for the taro boba tea. The best way I can describe the flavor is how milk tastes after its been sitting in a bowl of Cookie Crisp for a while.
- Prices here are much steeper than the Quickly out in Flushing.
- The taro boba tea!
- Try the green apple green tea :)
- Get your free upgrade to the large when you pay full price for a small!
- Thai almond tea is amazing
- It's awesome
- Try the sunkist yogurt drink!
- Passion Fruit Bubble tea =]
- The bubble tea here is good and I also like the appetizers
- Best bubble tea I've ever had. The black milk bubble tea is sooooo good!
- Bubble tea
- Super nice staff.
- Rose milk tea with yogurt bursting boba.
- $3.50 for a large coconut with bubble? Take my money!