Bar, Dive Bar
2609 W Fullerton Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
- Cheap drinks is an understatement! Makers and Coke $3.75!!!
- Because sometimes you don't want to drink your canned High Life at home.
- Jamie is the best bar maiden; visit her on Saturday & tip her well.
- Try the beer
- Very homey and also cheap! Good vibe to this place.
- Super comfy, dive-ish, and cheap!
- Busy for the game, but still super chill. Special everyday - daisy cutter 16oz for $5.
- Great Service! Good drinks
- 2.25 high life!
- Smelled like a portapotty but you cant beat the cheap beer and golden tee! Classic!
- Love it! always fun.
- Every Thursday they have the Coffin Banger show DJ set - Lots of great 50's/60's soul, doo-wop, rockabilly proto-rock, Motown, early R&B.Good stuff.
- A fun Sox bar on the North Side.